Wednesday 19 December 2012

A quick Thankyou card....

This card is made using Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip and Naturals Ivory cardstock, and the same colour inks. I used Papillon Potpourri stamp set for the butterflies, and immediately after stamping went over them with a blender pen to take some of the Chocolate Chip colour into the Naturals Ivory card, and I then used the Elegant Butterfly punch. The greeting is from the fantastic new
Sassy Salutations. My score board came in handy here for a bit of border and it wasn't complete without some bling from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack

3 comments:

  1. love this card, may have to have a go myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, welcome to the team !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Karen and Amanda! I'm very excited to join - looking forward to team training :)

    ReplyDelete