Wednesday 12 December 2012

Wedding creations

Hello and welcome to my blog!! I'm looking forward to sharing lots of lovely projects on here, but first I want to share with you a few pieces of my craft from the past 18 months or so.  I got married in April and used lots of fabulous Stampin' Up products to create many bits and pieces for our big day - from wedding invitations, to table plans, aisle decorations and bridesmaids bouquets.....here are a few pictures of the finished products on the big day.....

The aisle decorations.......



The bridesmaids bouquets.....





 The 'post us a note' birdcage which was the perfect size for people to post through 'top notes' with messages on.......


The Table Plan..........combined Stampin' Up with a beautiful frame and a very old book!



 The card box........


The name tags for the home-made jam favours......


This was very special to us, we collected lots of very old family photographs, particularly of family weddings, dating back to 1888 and created a display - lots of daubing involved - I have now put them into a Stampin' Up scrapbook............

 The menus - these were a sleeve with a pull out insert so that I could create the outer piece earlier when I had time, but finalise the selection at short notice...............


I hope you've enjoyed my selection today.

Love, Leigh-Anne xx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely collection of crafted items for the weddding, well done.

    ReplyDelete