Saturday 5 April 2014

A Special Wedding RSVP

Our very good friends Laura and Neil are tying the knot this year! Yippee!  This is us all together in the French Alps earlier this year....


They have picked the brilliant venue near their home of HMS Warrior, and Neil came up with this design for their wedding invite. He made no bones about telling me that he expected a suitably awesome RSVP from a card craft addict.  I don't think mine has come out quite as classy as the invite (first pic), but I had a very good go!  It was also late :) I hope they'll still let us come along!!


So - here is my interpretation.  I used The Open Sea Stamp Set, the World Map, and lots of brown colours- Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso......there's also a bit of Tangerine Tango in there. I've written as neatly as I can (As a doctor I've definitely been trained in messy writing and I find it extremely hard work to write neatly!) in Early Espresso marker pen and I masked the date and a 'Sun'. 



And this is the back...very simple - a little sponging, a little more neat writing (!) and our very special Holdsworth stamp. 

I know it was late but I hope it was worth waiting for, and I really hope we can still go to their amazing wedding!!

Leigh-Anne
x

Oh go on then - one last photo of us goofing around in the snow....posers? Us?




No comments:

Post a Comment