Thursday 24 April 2014

Country Garden Inlaid Embossing

Wow - what a week! On Easter Friday Matt and I went for another training cycle.  It went really well, but unfortunately was swiftly followed by a lovely bout of flu-like illness and I'm only just surfacing from the haze now! It was bad enough that I haven't picked up a single stamp this week :(.  Still, I'm ready to get back to work tomorrow and thankfully I had a couple of cards already prepared to show you so, Blue Peter styley - here is one I prepared earlier :).......

This is one more go at the gorgeous Inlaid Embossing technique.....a Summer's Day feel for a beautiful day here in Southampton - the sun is shining! :)


I got out the Dress up Framelits for the first time in AGES.  I made some arms, and a hat out of crisp canteloupe, and I used Birthday Basics DSP for a couple of layers of grass. This is how it looked before I put it through the embossing folder....





Do you prefer pre or post embossing??

Here's to a healthier weekend for me :)

Leigh-Anne
x

No comments:

Post a Comment