Monday 24 March 2014

Dr Woohoo!


Who can resist a Dr Woohoo card?? A fellow Dazzling Dreamer came up with this concept a couple of years ago for one of our friends who passed her final GP exam, and now another of my friends has just found out she passed hers - WOOHOO!! It's a really daunting and very expensive exam and it's one you really, really don't want to fail, and she's an excellent trainee so I'm really pleased for her. 

I printed the Dr Woohoo onto Very Vanilla in a font I thought went well and then I turned my attention to the tardis.....


This is last years Sale-a-Bration set - we don't have anything similar at the moment that would work for this concept so you'll have to forgive the used of a retired stamp.  I added the little bit to the top and coloured the top few windows white to make it a little more convincing as a tardis, and I finished it off with crystal effects over the whole of the Tardis - you get a little bit of an idea of it from the picture below but it's really better when you see it in real life!

I hope she likes!

Leigh-Anne x


No comments:

Post a Comment